Canon Ij Setup PIXMA MG2550
Canon Ij Setup PIXMA MG2550 – The Pixma Pro-10 color inkjet printer falls unequivocally amidst Canon’s expert printer offering, reinforcing what seems, by all accounts, to be a maintained test to Epson’s predominance in the compelling artwork work area printer showcase. Sitting underneath the highest point of the line Pixma Pro-1 or more the color based Pro-100, the Pro-10 is very much situated as an appealing alternative for any picture taker hoping to deliver amazing A3+ (13″x19″) prints. Like its bigger and more costly kin, the Pro-10 utilizes Canon’s LUCIA shade ink set, which gives more noteworthy print life span than color based inks like the ones found in the more reasonable Pro-100.
In our prior top to bottom audit of the Pixma Pro-1 we observed Canon’s leader work area model to be exceptionally amazing entertainer that stands up great against the opponent Epson 3880, in spite of the fact that at a rundown cost of $999, it is likewise the most costly work area A3+ inkjet printer available.
By differentiate, while the Pro-10 includes its greater kin’s determination and printhead innovation, its much lower list cost of $699 settles it between Epson’s R2880 ($599 list cost) and the R3000 ($799 list value) printers. The inquiry at that point is whether the Pro-10 can convey comes about on the request of what we saw with the Pro-1. What’s more, that is precisely what we plan to reply with this hands-on survey.
- Pixma Pro-10 detail features
- Most extreme 13 x 19 inch paper estimate
- 10 shading LUCIA color inkset incorporates 3 monochrome inks and a chroma streamlining agent
- 14ml ink cartridges
- 4800 x 2400dpi print head determination
- 4 picoliter ink bead estimate
- Remote print ability
- Worked in Ethernet port
The Pro-10 prints to a most extreme paper width of 13 inches and utilizes shade inks. Shade inks are equipped for more prominent print life span than color inks and are in this manner now ordinary in the compelling artwork proficient printer field. Mechanical headways in the previous decade, for example, littler bead sizes and a more noteworthy number of ink channels have took into account both fine picture detail and a wide shading array. The Pro-10 is positively acceptable in these territories, conveying 10 hues in beads as little as four picoliters from exclusively replaceable cartridges.
Key contrasts contrasted with the Pixma Pro-1
- 3 monochrome inks (versus 5)
- Littler limit ink cartridges (14ml versus 36ml)
- Worked in remote availability
Taking a gander at the determinations the Pro-10 has a littler impression than the Pro-1, one inch less in stature, three inches less inside and out and for all intents and purposes a similar width. In spite of the fact that considerably lighter by 17 pounds, at 43.9 pounds, it has a similar strong feel of the Pro-1.
What’s in the container?
- Pixma Pro-10 printer
- Disc/DVD printing plate
- PGI-72 ink cartridges (10)
- Power link
- Print head
- Establishment CD
- USB link We beleieve the review is complete about Canon Ij Setup PIXMA MG2550 .
Canon Ij Setup PIXMA MG2550 driver complete Installation instruction
Some people believe that setting up a printer on the computer or PC can be very difficult. Here ijcanon.co present the easy steps to set up Canon Ij Setup PIXMA MG2550 to your Windows computer/laptop without CD, because we acknowledege that every printer come wit CD installer in its box. Follow the steps below:
- if you have CD please Insert the CD into CD/DVD slot and Follow the installation wizard
- if you don’t have the CD, please download the driver below based on your Operating System
- Double click on the downloaded driver software and Follow the installation wizard
- When the installation is completed, make sure the printer works correctly by printing a test paper.
- if it works correctly, the printer is ready to use.
Operating system support:
MS Windows Server 2003, MS Windows 7, MS Windows Vista SP1, MS Windows XP SP3, MS Windows Server 2008, MS Windows Vista SP2, MS Windows Server 2008 R2, MS Windows 7 SP1, MS Windows Server 2003 R2, MS Windows Server 2012, Windows 8, Windows RT, Android, iOS, Windows 8.1, MS Windows Server 2012 R2, Apple Mac OS X 10.6.8 – 10.9
Canon Ij Setup PIXMA MG2550 Links
Canon Ij Setup PIXMA MG2550