Canon Ij Setup PIXMA E481
Canon Ij Setup PIXMA E481 – Canon PIXMA E481 Reviews Printers– The CanonPIXMA E481 Printer is Including a minimal plan that is 30 percent littler than past office models, the PIXMA E481 printer is perfect for clients hoping to spare space in ranges, for example, home office. The PIXMA E481 additionally makes printing more moderate for clients by empowering them to print up to 400 pages in B/W and 300 pages in shading with the extraordinary failure cost high return limit ink cartridges, while keeping up a similar quality printing. Its half breed ink framework consolidates color ink for clear hues and dark shade ink for sharp content.
Including a little outline that is 30 percent littler than prior office writes, the Canon Ij Setup PIXMA E481 printer is ideal for clients hoping to spare space in fields like for the home office. The E481 likewise offers to print more reasonable for clients by enabling them to print more than 400 pages into B/W and 300 pages in shading with the present ease high return volume ink cartridges while keeping a similar quality printing. Its half breed ink framework blends color ink for distinctive hues and dark shading ink for sharp content.
The printer additionally includes outstanding remote availability arrangements, giving clients the adaptability to deal with print occupations from around wherever in the home office. The Canon Ij Setup PIXMA E481 printer is helpful with the PIXMA Printing Solutions (PPS) application, which furnishes clients with prompt access to the cloud through PIXMA Cloud Link to rapidly print and sweep pictures and archives from well known online cloud administrations, similar to a Facebook, Twitter, Evernote, Dropbox, Google DriveTM, Microsoft OneDrive, and that’s only the tip of the iceberg.
Another brilliant highlights of the Canon Ij Setup PIXMA E481 printer are the different office printing focal points including a completely coordinated programmed report feeder which works up to 20 sheets, and also borderless printing, fax capacity, and snappy print paces of around 8.8 pictures for each moment (ipm) for dark or white prints, and 4.4 ipm for shading.
Standard PIXMA E481 Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to): 4″ x 6″ Borderless Photo: Approx. 70 seconds.
- Print Speed (Approx): Black: ESAT: Approx. 8.8 ipm, Color: ESAT: Approx. 4.4 ipm.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color:Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi.
- Ink Compatibility: PG-44XL XL Black Ink Cartridge, PG-44 Black Ink Cartridge, CL-54XL XL Color Ink Cartridge, CL-54 Color Ink Cartridge.
- Paper Sizes: A4, A5, B5, 10 x 15cm (4″ x 6″), 13 x 18cm (5″ x 7″), 8″ x 10″ (20 x 25cm) Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, High-Resolution Paper; Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum; Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Matte: Matte Photo Paper.
- Printer Features: AirPrint, Borderless Printing, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print, Special Filters, Google Cloud Print, My Image Garden, Photo Printing, PIXMA Printing Solutions, Template Print, Quiet Mode, Wireless Printing, Pixma Cloud Link, Creative Park Premium.
- Duplicate Speed (up to): ESAT: Color: 3.6 ipm.
- Duplicate Features: Auto Document Feeder (ADF), AE (Auto Exposure) Copy, Borderless Copy, Collated Copy, 2-on-1 Copy, 4-on-1 Copy, Fit-to-Page, Preset Copy Ratios, Frame Erase Copy (Flatbed), Zoom.
- Examining Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS).
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode, Network Scan, PDF Password Security, Push Scan, Send to Cloud.
- Modem Speed: 33.6 Kbps (Super G3 shading FAX).
- Transmission Speed (approx.): Black: Approx. 3 sec for each page, Color: Approx. 1 min for every page.
- Fax Features: Answering Machine Connectivity, Caller Rejection, Check RX Fax Info., Dial Search, Extra Fine Mode, Fax Reception Reject, Fax Num¬ber Re-Entry, Memory Transmission, Redial, Remote Reception.
- Different Features: Full Dot Matrix LCD, Access Point Mode, Auto Power Off, Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology, Fully Integrated Auto Document Feeder (ADF), Quiet Mode, Wireless Printing.
- Standard Interface: Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n), Hi-Speed USB.
- Measurement (W x D x H): 17.2″ (W) x 11.7″ (D) x 7.5″ (H).
- Weight: 17.2 lbs.
Standard PIXMA E481 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Macintosh OS X v10.7.5 – v10.10, and macOS Sierra v10.12 or macOS High Sierra v10.13
- Portable Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT
The printer additionally highlights propelled remote network arrangements, furnishing clients with the adaptability to oversee print employments from almost anyplace in the home office. The PIXMA E481 printer is good with the PIXMA Printing Solutions11 (PPS) application, which furnishes clients with guide access to the cloud through PIXMA Cloud Link12 to effortlessly print and output pictures and records from select online cloud administrations, for example, Facebook®, Twitter®, Dropbox®, Evernote®, Google DriveTM, Microsoft® OneDrive™, and then some.
Other awesome elements of the PIXMA E481 are the numerous office printing benefits including a completely coordinated programmed report feeder20 which holds up to 20 sheets, and in addition borderless printing, fax capacity, and quick print paces of roughly 8.8 pictures for every moment (ipm)2 for high We beleieve the review is complete about Canon Ij Setup PIXMA E481 .
Canon Ij Setup PIXMA E481 driver complete Installation instruction
Some people believe that setting up a printer on the computer or PC can be very difficult. Here ijcanon.co present the easy steps to set up Canon Ij Setup PIXMA E481 to your Windows computer/laptop without CD, because we acknowledege that every printer come wit CD installer in its box. Follow the steps below:
- if you have CD please Insert the CD into CD/DVD slot and Follow the installation wizard
- if you don’t have the CD, please download the driver below based on your Operating System
- Double click on the downloaded driver software and Follow the installation wizard
- When the installation is completed, make sure the printer works correctly by printing a test paper.
- if it works correctly, the printer is ready to use.
Operating system support:
MS Windows Server 2003, MS Windows 7, MS Windows Vista SP1, MS Windows XP SP3, MS Windows Server 2008, MS Windows Vista SP2, MS Windows Server 2008 R2, MS Windows 7 SP1, MS Windows Server 2003 R2, MS Windows Server 2012, Windows 8, Windows RT, Android, iOS, Windows 8.1, MS Windows Server 2012 R2, Apple Mac OS X 10.6.8 – 10.9
Canon Ij Setup PIXMA E481 Links
Canon Ij Setup PIXMA E481